B.E, M.Tech, (Ph.D)
His B.E & M.Tech Degrees are conferred from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Karnataka.
He has associated in Cambridge Institute of Technology Bangalore since 22.08.2010 As Assistant Professor and Teaching VLSI Design & Embedded system Subjects.
9 years in Academics and 1 years in Industry.
Subjects Handled & Interested
Fundamentals of HDL, Fundamentals of CMOS VLSI & VLSI Design.Microelectronics, Digital system design using VHDL & Verilog, Analog &Mixed mode VLSI, Low power VLSI, Microcontroller, Embedded System Design, Real time operating systems, Digital Switching Systems.
Summary of Professional Skills and Responsibilities
- Good Knowledge in fundamentals of CMOS VLSI & Analog Mixed Mode VLSI Design.
- Handled and achieved good results on teaching different subjects in all the semesters.
- Guided UG projects and Seminars as a Project/Seminar coordinator.
- Planned, organized and executed technical workshops & Mini projects for students as coordinator.
- Additional responsibility as Test/Exam Coordinator from ECE Department.
- Active member in the development of the department/institution Work.