The College has started offering M.Tech in Signal Processing from Sep 2012 with an intake of 18. Signal processing one of the most important Post graduation course of Electronics and Communication Engineering. This program introduces the basic concepts and techniques for processing signals on acomputer.The program emphasizes intuitive understanding and practical implementations of the theoreticalconcepts.
The department is supported by well experienced and qualified faculties. The department emphasizes on high quality teaching and training in the laboratory. The department houses state of the art laboratory equipped with sophisticated equipment as stipulated by university.
- Program Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Admission to the Master of Technology Course shall be open to all the candidates who have passed B.E. / B.Tech. Examinations (in relevant field) of VTU or any other University /Institution or any other examinations recognized as equivalent thereof.
- AMIE qualification in respective branches shall be equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Courses of VTU for admission to M.Tech.
- However, the candidate seeking admission to M.Tech. Courses on the basis of AMIE shall also take the Common Entrance Test.
- Admission to M.Tech. Course shall be open to the candidates who have passed the prescribed qualifying examinations with not less than 50% of the marks in the aggregate of all the years of the degree examinations. However, in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and Group I, the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations shall not be less than 45%.