Objectives of the workshop
- To throwlight on research methodology for Ph.D course work aspirants in both management and Engineering stream.
- To enable the participants, define research problem, developing an approach to research problem and selection of suitable research design
- To impart capabilities for formulation and testing of hypothesis based on the nature of research
- To enable the participants to understand report writing and writing research proposals
- To make aware the participants about latest trends in research discipline
- Introduction to Research
- Methods of Research
- Defining the Research problem
- Research Design and Methods
- Sampling Design
- Testing of Hypothesis
- Interpretation and Report writing
Research Scholars / Practicing Professionals / Faculty from Teaching Fraternity = Rs. 1000/-
- The Registration fees would include Lunch, Tea and Study Materials.
- Registration Fee does not include accommodation.
- Kindly send the scanned copy of filled registration form via email to email@example.com
Prof. Rakesh N
Dept. of MBA
Mob: +917829768913 / +919739664822