Inaugurated on: 06-11-2008
A “SHANNON TECHNICAL FORUM” was found in the department to facilitate and enhance the technical knowledge of students by encouraging different technical activities like:
- Technical Seminars/ Workshop.
- Placement oriented Aptitude test.
- Technical Quiz.
- National/ International conference.
Activities Conducted under “SHANNON TECHNICAL FORUM” – June 2016-Dec 2016
- One day Industrial Visit to “HAL Heritage Center” 23rd September 2016
- 3 day Workshop on “Advanced Digital & Analog VLSI Design using mentor Graphics tools” 22th to 24th of September, 2016 Speaker: Mr. Shuddodhan Shetty and Mr. Anand from Trident Techlabs
- Guest lecture on “Signals and System” 28thAugust 2016 ,Speaker:Prof. HS. Bhatia IETE, Bangalore
- “A Two-day Workshop on ARM7” 31st August 2016 Speaker: Mr.Sanjay Kumar Bhagat, Senior Member Technical Staff, Jyothi embedded labs
Activities Conducted under “SHANNON TECHNICAL FORUM” are: June 2015-May 2016
- Two day faculty development Program (FDP) on Programmable Digital Signal Processors on 11-9-15 and 12-9-15
- Two day workshop on “FPGA and ASIC design using Mentor Graphics Tools” on 4.9.15 and 5.9.15
- Two day workshop on Analog System Design using ASLK Pro in association with Edgate Technologies on 24-8-15 and 25-8-15
Activities Conducted under “SHANNON TECHNICAL FORUM” are: July 2014-May 2015
- Two day National conference on “Advanced trends in Electronics & Communication Engineering-15 (NCATE15)” on 29th& 30th April 2015.
- Three day workshop on “ANDROID” on 24th, 25th& 26th April 2015.
- Two day workshop on “AUTOBOTZ” in association with Technophilia on 16th& 17th April 2015
- Two days industry oriented workshop on “MICROCONTROLLERS” in association with Fortune electronics on 7th& 8th April 2015.
- Two days advanced ROBOTIC workshop on “SWARM ROBOTICS” in association with Technophilia, on 5th& 6th March 2015.
- One day workshop on “Intel Galileo – features, capabilities and applications on Friday 16.01.2015.
- Guest lecture on “Frequency Domain Analysis” on Saturday 14.02.2015.
- Ten days training course on “MATLAB & its Applications” sponsored by IETE from 12.1.2015 to 23.1.2015.
Activities Conducted under “SHANNON TECHNICAL FORUM” are: July 2013-May 2014
- Guest lecture on “Control system & its application” on 29/01/2014.
- One day workshop for staff on “Research & Funding Opportunities “on Friday 14th FEB 2014.
- Guest lecture on “Nanophotonics & IEEE benefits” for 6th& 8th semester students
- Expert talk on “Self-awareness combined with entrepreneurial skills” for 6th semester students, on 25.02.2014.
- Special lecture on “IQ DEVELOPMENT THROUGH PUZZLES” (MATHEMAJIK)on 28.02.2014 .
- One day free workshop on “PLC automation and Robotics” on May 10th Saturday 2014.
- One day SEMINAR on “ Industry requirements and evolution of mobile technology ” on 20.04.2013.
- One day SEMINAR on “Advanced trends in ROBOTICS including mobile robotics” on 20.04.2013.
- Robotic workshop in collaboration with Technophilia on 14th, 15th& 16th September 2013.
- A Technical seminar on “Sustainable Clean energy source” on Friday 27th September 2013.